Passionate Warmth

The stillness of the sky wraps around me its starry blanket
Bright moon nights like these I treasure above all
Steady progress towards wellness and support
Breathe in the steady fumes of inspiration
These fires of passion burn bright

The stillness of the greyest skies casts strange shadows
Take a deep breath and sigh in/out the mist in the air
Days like today form opinions of their own
The darkness is less scary than this grey
The fog rarely clears, get comfortable

Starry nights, foggy days are only part of the story
Weave in and out all the different ways of nature
Contrasts and juxtapositions starkly stand out
Embrace it all and each season for their time
It will pass and you will see the progress

For, the stillness in the sun on my body warms me with grace
Silliness and giggles settle in my chest in sweet joy of warmth
Remember these moments and cherish them presently
We have snippets of time and memories to embrace
Keep them still in my heart, not far apart

The stillness of the dark moon nights are dips into the deep ocean
Deep and unyielding with my soul and its own level of peace
Whispers churn up feelings, builds up emotion & thought
Write, sing, talk, it out only when ready
Deep deep reflection requires time

Sunny days and moonless nights make up the ways of life
Bring me forth the flowers the bloom in both
Each their beauties compare to noon
Travel through these cycles
Embrace the ebb and flow

This is life

Comments