Going well, I must say

It's been a week of my new supplement regiment:
- low dose lithium isolate
- omega 3-6-9 (fish oil and flaxseed combo this time)
- probiotic 

I've done very well with remembering the lithium. I look forward to seeing what it offers as well, so that aids the memory association. The other two... It's a struggle to remember - one is in the fridge (probiotic) and the other is a massive capsule in a kitchen cupboard. The omega was recommended by my Opthalmologist to better regulate my eye glands. The probiotic is to help balance my ph level and my guts. 

I've been able to catch things that would sift through my hands like sand in the wind. I've been able to handle more situations. The most amazing is the cleaning and organizing capacity. That is executive functioning returning. It's amazing. 

I am continuing the medical marijuana in more odor friendly formats for pain management. Otherwise hello migraine ville. No thanks - especially as it's preventable, so simply too. 

Moving forward!


Comments